|The Burning Bush/ Sons of Thunder Ministries Logo
|"Earnestly contending for the faith..."
If you look at our logo you can plainly see it is not a computer image. Brother Bush designed this originally and
shared a variation of it with his graduating class. It is representative of many things he has seen and learned in his
walk with Christ.
- The Lion is a representation of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Jesus Christ.
- The Shield is the shield of faith.
- The colors of the shield:
White (Cross) = Purity, Christ was a pure sacrifice.
Red = The prescious blood of the Lamb.
Yellow = Peace with and of God.
Blue = Christ's Heavenly origin.
- The Cross in the shield contains three nails to remind us of Christ's selfless sacrifice for sinful man.
- The Larger Cross reminds us of the Cross we should take up daily and also reads, "He is Risen", to remind us that
we should live for Him.
- The Crown reminds us of God's Sovereignty. He is the King of Kings and we should submit to His sovereignty.
- The sword is the Sword of The Spirit, which is the Word of God. With it we can defend the faith.
- The Shepherd's Staff reminds us that the Lord is the Good and Great Shepherd. He shall lead us and guide us through
all of life's situations.
- The Bible reminds us that the Word of God is our final authority in all matters and contains
all things which pertain unto life and godliness.
- The Bible reads "KJV 1611" to remind us that there is no other English Bible!
- This Ministry uses the verse "Earnestly contend for the faith..." as its motto to remind us that we are soldiers
in God's army and that apostasy must be fended off to uphold the truths contained in God's Word.